Assure Security: Access Control
Assure System Access Manager
Get complete control of points of entry into your IBM i (AS/400)
Assure System Access Manager is a global access control platform with a flexible, powerful, data-centric approach to securing access to your IBM i. Using IBM i exit point technology, Assure System Access Manager gives you control of a wide range of system and data access points, including:
• Network protocols such as FTP, ODBC, DDM, DRDA, NetServer and Telnet
• SQL statements such as STRSQL, RUNSQLSTM, RUNSQL, *EDRSQL and embedded SQL
• CQE usage such as RUNQRY, WRKQRY, QQQQry and OPNQRYF
• File opens using QSH, STRSQL, DSPPFM, UPDDTA and others
• System and user commands issued from a 5250 session or remotely
• Jobs… and more.
Benefits of Assure System Access Manager:
• Supports regulatory requirements for SOX, GDPR, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, and others.
• Significantly reduces the time and cost of achieving regulatory compliance.
• Satisfies security officers by securing access to IBM i systems and data
• Enables implementation of security best practices
• Quickly detects security incidents so you can efficiently remediate them.
Get in touch to learn more about Assure System Access Manager