Assure Security: Data Privacy
Assure Secure File Transfer
IBM i customers need to meet regulatory requirements to secure the transfer of data over the Internet and on internal networks. Assure Secure File Transfer provides secure FTP (SFTP) and Secure Shell (SSH) transfer support to meet these regulations. Additionally, PGP Command Line 9 encryption is available as an added option.
Shield data moving across networks from being visible
Assure Secure File Transfer can encrypt any file type including Db2 database files (externally described files), flat files (internally described files), IFS files, Save Files, and spooled file reports. PGP encrypted files can be received from any other system including Windows, Linux, UNIX, IBM AIX, Sun Solaris, HP-UX, and IBM z (Mainframe).
Benefits of Assure Secure File Transfer:
• Encrypt and decrypt on your IBM i without transferring data in the clear to external servers
• Automatically enforce data protection with centrally managed policies
• Start encrypting data automatically without programming theft
• Satisfy PCI, HIPAA, GLBA, Privacy Notification and other data security regulations that require encrypted transfer of your most sensitive data. Record all encryption and file transfer activity to meet compliance reporting requirements.
• PGP Command Line 9 provides cross-platform, standards-based encryption that works with all other PGP solutions
Get in touch to learn more about Assure Secure File Transfer: