Assure Security: Data Privacy
Assure Encryption defends data at-rest using the only NIST-certified AES encryption for IBM i. It helps organizations meet the data security requirements of PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, SOX, and more by encrypting sensitive information in database fields, on backup tapes, in Save Files, in IFS files, in reports, and everywhere data resides on IBM i.
Integration with IBM i FIELDPROC enables high-performance encryption without application changes. To meet encryption key management requirements, separate keys from the data they protect, and enforce separation of duties, Assured Encryption’s preferred solution for key management is Townsend Security’s Alliance Key Manager.
“Push Button” Automatic Encryption without impacting applications
The only NIST Validated AES Encryption product on the market
Optimized for Performance
Meet Compliance Requirements
Interfaces with Alliance Key Manager
The only NIST-validated AES database encryption solution for IBM i
Assure Encryption, a feature of Assure Security and part of the Assure Data Privacy feature bundle, is trusted by organizations worldwide to protect their private data. It encrypts data anywhere it resides on the IBM i, including database fields, backup tapes, Save files, IFS files and more.
The solution is optimized for performance and is the only NIST-validated AES database encryption solution for IBM i. Built-in masking, logging, and tokenization capabilities make Assure Encryption the clear choice for privacy of IBM i data at rest.
Benefits of Assure Encryption:
• Encrypts data such as credit card numbers, bank account information, salary data, birth dates and other personally identifiable information instantly without impacting applications
• Greatly reduces compliance exposure by replacing sensitive data with tokens that have similar characteristics but no value
• Protects your organization’s intellectual property and the data of customers, partners and employees from theft
• Meets or exceeds the data privacy requirements of GDPR, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, GLBA/FFIEC and other regulations for protecting data at rest
• Ensures sensitive data in databases, spool files, IFS and backup tapes is encrypted using best practice
• Ensures encryption keys will be properly managed and secured to avoid encryption breaches
Get in touch to learn more about Assure Encryption: