Assure Security: Access Control
Assure Elevated Authority Manager
Having too many powerful user profiles leaves the security of your IBM i system and data exposed. In fact, security and compliance auditors prefer that IBM i users be given only the authorities required to perform their jobs, and that they be granted additional authority only when needed and only for the time required.
Assure Elevated Authority Manager gives you complete control of IBM i user authorities to help your company meet the most stringent regulatory requirements mandated by SOX, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, GDPR and more.
Easy, Complete Control of Elevated IBM i User Authorities
Assure Elevated Authority Manager, a feature of Assure Security, and part of its Assure Access Control feature bundle, enables you to reduce the number of powerful IBM i user profiles in your environment by allowing you to easily elevate the authority of user profiles on an as-needed basis. Elevated authority can be granted by an administrator upon request or automatically based on preconfigured rules, and it can be limited to a specific command, day, time, IP address or other parameters.
Benefits of Assure Elevated Authority Manager:
• Makes it easy to manage user requests for elevated authorities
• Satisfies security officers by enabling you to reduce the number of powerful user profiles
• Produces necessary alerts, reports and a comprehensive audit trail
• Enforces segregation of duties
• Reduces the risk of unauthorised access to sensitive data
• Significantly reduces security exposures caused by human error
Get in touch to learn more about Assure Elevated Authority Manager